Thursday, June 11, 2009

Turn that thing off!

I guess I am trying to make up for time lost, I have been a video taping fool lately. I think Bradley is quite sick of me getting up in his face.


So lately Bradley has been wanting to sit at the big boy table at day care and refusing his high chair. He has NOT been eating at home for me either and I figured maybe it was just a phase. I was out at the toy store yesterday to get diapers and noticed a cute little diego table. Of course I bought it. I tried sitting him at it for lunch. He did great! Snack time, (which i video taped) he was perfect, and he also ate dinner there like a little angel. No fussing, no throwing food, no fits, he EVEN had good manners. Its like sitting at a table automatically gave him good manners. He ate with his spoon, he didn't feed the dog, and he nicely gave me his bowl full of food when he was done. Usually he either throws it or gives it to the dog. I have been AMAZED. I guess he just wanted to be a big boy... go figure.



heres him sitting at his new table eating lunch.









he is too funny when he wears our shoes. I got it on video also (no big surprise)
Just being cute!
Video, 1st one is of him wearing daddys shoes. not sure why i taped it sideways...
2nd is of him eating at his new table

No comments: